Contact Me

If you have any questions, or would like to ask for pricing, you can use this contact to quickly get in touch with me!

Name *
Name
Date *
Date
Date of your wedding
Phone *
Phone


Evans, GA

706-631-0395

I am a wedding videographer in Evans, GA. I also do portraits, senior photos, family photos and anything else to do with video or photography! Promo videos, commercials, anything!

Wedding Videography Agreement

WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY Agreement

Bride's Info
Bride's Name *
Bride's Name
Bride's Phone # *
Bride's Phone #
Bride's Address *
Bride's Address
Groom's Info
Groom's Name *
Groom's Name
Groom's Phone *
Groom's Phone
Groom's Address *
Groom's Address
Coverage Locations & Times
Date of Wedding *
Date of Wedding
Terms & Conditions
Package Selected: *
Shooting Style *
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 25% must be paid when the contract is signed to secure the date the remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to the wedding, and is non-refundable at this point. *
Please ensure that two videographers are included in the meal at your reception. *
Rescheduled events will only be accommodated if the new date does not conflict with another booked event. *
A director of videography (typically James, Jesse or Lamar) from The4thJames Productions and a second shooter will be the exclusive professional videographers. Friends and family are permitted to operate to video cameras on the condition that they do not interfere with or get in the way of professional coverage, it is the client’s responsibility to secure access to areas for videography. The4thJames Productions will not be responsible for coverage lost due to access restrictions. *
The4thJames Productions will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, venue lighting or bad acoustics, or interference from guests. *
All creative aspects such as shooting style and editing style are at the discretion of The4thJames Productions. Any special filming requests or requests to include particular scenes in the Highlight video, need to be included in this contract or sent in via email before the wedding date. *
Any liability on the part of The4thJames Productions will be limited to the amount paid. *
The4thJames Productions reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, for any reasonable cause, e.g. accident or ill health, in this event a refund will be given for work not yet completed. *
The Highlight video will be published 8-12 weeks after your wedding. The highlight video and all raw unedited footage from the day, will be ready to download approximately 12 weeks after your wedding date. *
Once the video(s) are finished (8-12 weeks) the Bride or Groom will have 72 hours after link(s) are sent to inform The4thJames Productions of any technical problems or missing special requests (that were included on the contract or sent in via email). If no notification has been received after 72 hours, the Bride and Groom will be deemed satisfied with the product. The4thJames Productions requires 14 days after the notification to make changes. *
Any the footage may be used by The4thJames Productions for promotional purposes.
Copyright will be owned by the client and The4thJames Productions. *
By checking the box marked "confirm" and typing your full name in the box below you agree that YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE *
It is very important for you to read and understand the terms and conditions above before checking the confirm box.